Friday, November 28, 2008

eCourse Training - No Apologizes Accepted For Making Money Online!

@

There are literally hundreds of folks on the internet with some kind of business. Their goal is the same as most everyone else's, to make money! If you've read my stuff, you know that I come from a belief that we're in business to MAKE MONEY!

Don't EVER tell me you've started an internet business because you want to "help people." If that's your real reason then fine, but you had better NOT be charging any money for any of your products, you should just give them all away.

Oh sure, I'll give you the fact that you do free teleseminars, give away free eCourses (which I encourage) and provide free content to the internet world, but why? Aren't you wanting to bring folks into your world so you can then market them a product or service? So, in that sense, yes you are helping people. But I'm talking about why you got in this business to begin with.

Let's face it, making money is what motivates us to be successful, and there are too many people denying that fact. Maybe these folks feel it's not right to verbalize it or something, which I don't understand. The ones that don't deny it are usually the ones that seem to be making the money, and they don't apologize for it. They don't have any ill feelings for charging someone to do work for them.

Folks, there is nothing wrong with making money on the internet as long as you're honest and ethical. We have too many people in the internet business that aren't honest, so it that's you, please don't come in this industry, we have our quota of that kind of person.

Here's a great quote from J. Paul Getty acknowledged, "I have no complex about wealth. I have worked hard for my money, producing things people need." Guess what, if you're doing this business correctly, you can say the same thing. Not bad company to keep if you ask me.

Want to read more from The eCourse Guru? Check out http://www.TheEcourseGuru.com

No comments: