Sunday, November 2, 2008

Viral E-marketing

@
I mentioned a few weeks back that I had finally tried out one of Stone Evans' Plug in Profit Sites. Now that I've had a few weeks to play around with it, here's an update on this great viral marketing tool.

The basic site is, in and of itself, a terriffic viral marketing platform. As people visit your site and sign up for one themselves, they are automatically adding themselves to your downlines in several high quality internet marketing or network marketing programs, unless they happen already to be a member.

Some people will already belong to one or more of the programs, but you just have to figure that they are "loss leaders" ... and you still make something when they pick up their site, because they end up signing up with Host4Profit, where you earn a commission.

In the lucky event that your site visitor is a total "newbie" to these programs, you could grab a downline member in five or six programs all with one site visit. That's a Gonga! I've had my site about a month, and I've already picked up one such person.

I've found Stone's basic site very easy to edit, so I went ahead and changed around some of the advertising text, added a couple of banners of my own, and also added a couple of my favorite programs to the text area of the site. In a couple of hours, I had my own customized version of the site, to which I can now add more pages, and more content, to make it more attractive to the search engines.

I've seen these sites for several years now, and never tried one before, even though I was tempted. In retrospect, I wish I had grabbed one sooner. The new 2005 version is quite an upgrade from the previous version, and I understand that more customization options will be added soon, including a bunch of optional site templates, and different color schemes.

Check this out today, and start an internet business or add to your suite of existing mini-sites.

source: emarketting blog

No comments: