Sunday, November 2, 2008

Here’s Step By Step Instructions To $1000 Per Month Online

@

From recent discussions with many of my online friends,
I know that you may not even be earning $1000 per
month yet.

So, I’d like to offer you my step-by-step, “Internet
Marketing Quick Cash Infusion System” as a bribe to
CHANGE THAT.

This is a $397 course that I’m willing to give you if
you’ll only take the first step.
That critical first step
is that you need to also get, read and APPLY Craig
Beckta’s Secret Affiliate Code 2. If you’re not familiar
with SAC 2, you’ll find a complete description here:
http://SecretAffiliateCode2Exposed.com

In my Internet Marketing Quick Cash Infusion System,
I use online lessons, videos, and audios to step
you through:

- Identifying and Researching A Niche To Prove That
It’s Profitable

This step incidentally IS where most online marketers
fail!

- Building Relationships, Name Recognition and
Credibility Within That Niche

- Locating Proven Affiliate Products To Market In That
Niche

- Getting Your First Website Online (I Recommend And
Show You How To Set Up A Search Engine Optimized
WordPress Blog)

– Where To Host Domains For As Little As 4 CENTS Per
YEAR :-)

That’s NOT A Misprint.

– Where I Register Domain Names Dirt Cheap

- How To Drive Traffic To Your Websites And Affiliate
Offers

- How To Build A Highly Targeted Segmented List

- How To Automatically Follow Up With That List Building
Deeper Relationships AND Marketing Appropriate Products
To Them

- How To Set Up Additional Sites In Mere Minutes

- How To Market And Build Relationships Using Social
Media.

I was recently voted #9 on the list of “The 50 Most
Powerful and Influential Men in Social Media” so I do
understand that topic.

- How To Create And Market You OWN Products

- How To Set Up You Own Affiliate Program And Have
Others Doing 95% Of The Work In Driving Sales To You

- How To Set up Lucrative Joint Ventures With Super
Affiliates And Industry Leaders

- Leveraging Your Systems For Mind-Blowing Growth

- Time Management That Lets You Do Twenty Times As
Much As Less Organized People

This step-by-step Internet Marketing Quick Cash
Infusion System sells for $397, but I’ll give it to
you as a bonus when you get Craig Beckta’s Secret
Affiliate Code 2 before midnight CST Friday October
24th.

Get SAC2 here: http://SecretAffiliateCode2Exposed.com

Secret Affiliate Code 2 shares how Craig Beckta and
other “under-the-radar” super affiliates sell LOTS
of affiliate products with virtually no list, no busy
website, and no real name recognition. They use
tactics that allow them to locate and stand in front
of buyers actively searching for their products.

Secret Affiliate Code 2 actually uses many of my
marketing tactics (ones I’ve never really analyzed in
my writings) as case-studies and examples. So, I know
that what Craig teaches is 100% accurate.

Here’s what you need to do to get the $397 course free:

1) Get SAC2 at: http://SecretAffiliateCode2Exposed.com

2) Register for my Quick Cash Infusion System at:
http://internetmarketingquickcashinfusion.com/lessons/

That assigns you a username and password in our system
which is needed to access any of our online training.

3) Leave me a note (using the category “Personal For
Willie” at: http://WillieCrawford.com/helpdesk/
Tell me that you got SAC2 and want Quick Cash Infusion
System as a bonus.

I’ll verify that you qualify and activate your
enrollment in Quick Cash Infusion System. You’ll then
have access to all of that step-by-step online
course.

To give you an idea of the magnitude of Quick Cash
Infusion System, you should know that it took me over
SIX MONTHS to write it and get all of the supplemental
training uploaded. It’s massive, very in-depth
training, but organized in a logical, easy-to-follow
way.

If you’re ready to laugh at this recession and go
into the holiday season with an ear-to-ear smile,
get signed up now.

http://SecretAffiliateCode2Exposed.com

source: williecrawford

No comments: