Sunday, November 2, 2008

Exciting New Internet Business Compensation Plan

@
I've been a member of SFI for about a year and a half now. I've been earning some OK commissions from it, but nothing to write home about, so far.

A month or so ago, they unveiled a substantial revision to their compensation plan, and that revision just went into effect on January 1, 2005.

WOW! Am I excited? Can you say wowee, zowee???

They came up with this thing called a "T-Net". It's a TEAM building concept that I have not seen yet in any other online business that has a compensation plan similar to traditional MLM.

By the way, in "SFI-speak", TEAM means "together everybody achieves more". I love it!

Anyway, back to the "t-net". When you join as a free affiliate, they give you a place in the "t-net" that they claim will *guarantee* you a commission check, even in your very first full month.

The fact that SFI gives them a chance to earn a commission check in their very first month of membership creates a powerful incentive for those new free affiliates to upgrade their membership to the next level and become an "Executive Affiliate". That, in turn, doubles their sales commissions and opens up multiple other revenue opportunities.

Under the new plan, you get paid in part based upon the performance of people above AND below you in the network, in addition to the commissions you earn on your own through sales from your "V-Store". (I get most of my "v-store" sales using PPC advertising.)

Your "downline" is composed not only of your own recruits, but also of recruits brought in by your upline(s). That in itself is nothing new. I get the same benefit from my favorite online network marketing programs.

The difference is the rapidity with which the SFI T-Net grows your downline, and expands your commissions. I got six new affiliates today alone, and NONE of them came from my own recruiting efforts! If even one of them turns out to be a good salesperson or recruiter, it will be great for me, too.

Personally, I'm thinking that this new compensation plan is going to revolutionize the way other online marketing companies recruit and pay their affiliates.

I've always thought that SFI was one of the top two or three legitimate income opportunity sites on the internet. This new plan may well secure it as the uncontested number one. Check it out!

source: emarketting blog

No comments: